Insurance risk evaluations,
Project management and Works verifications.
Antip Engineering is a Perth based business that offers comprehensive and competitive recreational vessel surveys in Western Australia
It is very important that you have a pre purchase inspection before settling on a new boat. It will help you understand the level of care the previous owner has taken of the vessel prior to getting the keys and what money may need to be spent getting it to a good safe operational level. This is most important if you are purchasing boat remotely.....we have helped so many people from the east coast and even a buyer from NZ get into a boat and have had it shipped with piece of mind.
We survey everything - power boats, yachts, run-abouts, house boats etc.
We will generally survey and report on the following-
- Hull inside and out (where there is access)
- Props, shafts , skegs and rest of running gear.
- Skin fittings and sea cocks.
- Deck fittings.
- General mechanical inspection.
- Optional comprehensive mechanical inspection with compression test on petrol motors and oil samples. (if requested)
- Safety gear - EPIRB, flares, VHF radio, lifejackets and fire extinguishers.
- Anchoring gear.
- Electronics including terminal connections to batteries.
- Moisture levels in areas of concern. (if requested)
- General overall condition of the vessel.
Paul Crane (the founder and director) has extensive commercial and recreational boating experience and has been involved in the design, construction and operation of everything from 75m super yachts to 19ft centre consoles .
Please feel free to contact us via email or phone to organise your boats survey.
Also check out our reviews on google. Click here
Facebook Click here
Please fill out the form below with the boat particulars or just copy and paste the advertisement into the message with the boat location and we will get back to you asap.
© Copyright Antip Engineering